Ideal candidate describes themselves as a Software Engineer and not a web developer. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in designing and managing key projects.
- Experience developing and supporting highly reliable, scalable systems supporting millions of users.
- Building APIs using REST
- PHP MVC Framework experience – Symfony / Laravel
- Have worked on 2 full cycle implementation in Individual Contributor role
- Knowledge of caching types (MEMCache, REDIS, CDN)
- Database queries, schemas, stored procedures, cursors, views, triggers, and best practices
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQLand MongoDB databases
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
Proven Skills & Technical Requirements:
- Proficiency designing and building APIs
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- MySQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong SQL skills in writing, optimizing and debugging complex queries
- Experience with data architecture required (schema design, data constraints and integrity, stored procedures, query optimization, etc.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from an institute of repute.
- Experience working in Agile software development methodology
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN /GIT (GIT Preferred)
- Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision
- Ability to debug issues in web applications