- Responsible for writing server-side web application/business logic.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work with the existing applications and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Competent with MySQLand MongoDB databases
- Experience in scaling large high transaction volume web services
Proven Skills & Technical Requirements:
- Strong understanding of Node JS and MongoDB
- Have experience designing and building large scalable web services.
- Have an in-depth understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL) cache design and caching technologies as well as API
- Have experience building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns.
- Be able to communicate and work well within a team
- 3+ years of coding experience in NodeJS or other server side languages
- Sound knowledge of PHP (Laravel Framework) will be a plus point.
- Good understanding of other frameworks like Express JS and Loopback JS.
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Capable of architecting and writing REST API with version control.
- Experience with test framework.
- Experience in client communications